The Training Site will continue to offer the classes required of our journeymen and apprentices to meet all the job requirements of the everchanging trade of Operating Engineers.
Classes Offered include but are not limited to the following…
- Commerical Drivers Licenses Class
- Forklift Certification
- (CCO) Crane Operator Certification Written and Practical Testing ; Fees are paid upfront by the member then reimbursed by the program upon successfully completing the tests. There is no cost to the members for the (2) two – (8) EIGHT HOUR prep classes.
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Outreach
- Haz-Mat 40-Hour and 8-Hour Refresher
- Trenching & Excavation Safety Training Course ( This course is approved by the Ga. State Construction Licensing Board, Division of Utility Contractors to provide the safety training necessary to recieve a Utility Foreman Certification. )
- Erosion Control / Level 1 Subcontractor Awareness Seminar
- (MSHA) Mine Safety & Health Administration 24-Hour New Miner Training
- (MSHA) Mine Safety & Health Administration Refresher
Also Operator training Upgrades on All Equipment.
REMEMBER: CCO, TRENCHING & EXCAVATION SAFETY TRAINING AND EROSION CONTROL/SUBCONTRACTOR AWARENESS CLASSES ARE REQUIRED FOR FUTURE WAGE INCREASES
All classes are first come first serve and are subject to member participation.
To sign up for any or all of the classes send email to email@example.com or please call Rich Shakespeare at